Tuesday, November 20, 2018

How to update your PHILHEALTH membership from formal to informal economy

If you are pregnant and already resigned from your job, like me, and may wish to continue paying your PHILHEALTH contribution, you may follow these steps for updating your membership.

1. Download the PMRF revised form online or click this link https://www.philhealth.gov.ph/downloads/membership/pmrf_revised.pdf

2. Make sure that you check or tick the box FOR UPDATING on the upper right-hand corner of the form and complete other necessary information.

3. Depending on your case, you may need to submit other requirements:

   3.1. For pregnant women: Photocopy of Ultrasound and 2400 pesos (this is for a year of payment)
   3.2. For OFW: Working Visa/Job Contract and 2400 pesos

4. Go to the nearest PHILHEALTH Local Health Insurance Office for the form submission and other requirements needed. 

Please take note that for updates, you need to go to their LHI Office instead of their Express Office which is usually in malls as I was advised they don't do updates there. I opted to go first to their SM North Office but I was advised as such. Please see lists of Philhealth branches below.



Below is my receipt for my July 2018 to March 2019 voluntary payments. I did not pay 2400 pesos since I am employed from January to June of this year. I had to pay in advance since I will give birth in January 2019.





No comments:

Post a Comment

How to update your PHILHEALTH membership from formal to informal economy

If you are pregnant and already resigned from your job, like me, and may wish to continue paying your PHILHEALTH contribution, you may follo...